PROGRAM : DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS STUDIES
(MQA/PA 7665) (N/340/4/0616)(16/10/2015-15/10/2020)
The programme is designed to train the students, who after graduating should:
- To produce graduates who are proactive as well as capable of thinking
rationally, and embrace the culture of competitiveness and excellences.
- To train graduates with the efficiency in finding solutions, logical thinking and proactive.
- To equip graduate with an understanding of overall business management functions to the level recommended by industry.
- To train graduates so that they are able to manage work functions effectively within an organization or enterprise.
- To instill moral and ethics in graduates in managing business together with leadership qualities, social responsibilities, and professionalism.
Student’s overall marks will be graded based on the total coursework (assignments, presentations, tests & quizzes) and examination components.
The programme duration is Six (6) semesters / 3 years
- Passed SPM/SPMV with minimum THREE (3) credits in any subjects OR
- Passed STPM / Matriculation with a CGPA of 2.00 OR https://indiaviagra.net/kamagra-india/
- Passes STAM with a minimum gred Maqbul
- Passed SKM Level 3 in any relevant discipline and a pass in SPM
- Any equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Sila hubungi Unit Pemasaran di talian 03.4162 8751 atau sms 017.211 3351.