PROGRAM : DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTING
(MQA/PA 7618) (N/344/4/0421)(16/10/2015-15/10/2020)
- To produce qualified graduates in accounting that fulfills industry needs focusing on the accounting, entrepreneurships, management and leadership environment.
- To integrated self development to give meaningful learning experience in lifelong education and opportunity in accounting environment.
- To ensure the students obtained necessary skills for the accounting industry with focus on important principles and concepts of accounting, auditing, taxation, investment and economics disciplines, plus the development of cognitive, thinking & synthetics skills of the students.
- Student’s overall marks will be graded based on the total coursework (assignments, presentations, tests & quizzes) and examination components.
- Programme duration is five (5) semester / 2 ½ years
- Passed SPM/SPMV with minimum THREE (3) credits including Mathematics, and a passed in English OR
- Passed STPM / Matriculation with a CGPA of 2.00 OR
- Passes STAM with a minimum grade Maqbul with a credit in Mathematics and passed in English in SPM
- Passed SKM Level 3 in any relevant discipline with a credit in Mathematics and a passed in English in SPM avigeneric.com
- Any equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia Certificate in Geomatics Diploma in Geomatics Diploma in Geographic Information Science Diploma in Business Studies